Advice for Employers:
We can give your business comprehensive yet clear and concise guidance in employer- employee relations and how this impacts upon legal procedures.
Most employers have the best intentions but it can be difficult to administrate an effective system that will be fair to your employees and protect your business interests and, meet the requirements of legislation.
If you are responsible for personnel within a business or are the principal proprietor please do not hesitate to contact us for guidance in relation to the following:
Formation of Employment Contracts and Contractual disputes
- What disciplinary processes does the law dictate must be undertaken before an employee can be dismissed?
- What levels of discipline are appropriate for different types of employee misconduct?
- What sorts of records must be kept of disciplinary actions?
- Meeting claims of unfair dismissal, sex, race and disability discrimination actions
- Duties to employees in selling your business property or the business as a going concern
- Employment Tribunals
Advice for Employees:
Experiencing difficulties at work can be highly distressing. Often people may not know where to turn or how to evaluate how serious a problem actually is.
If you are encountering problems directly from your employer or from a colleague and your employer is unwilling to listen or help we may be able to help either by assisting you in negotiating an agreement or settlement or by acting for you in Tribunal proceedings.
We can advise and assist with respect to the following areas:
- Settlement Agreements
- Disciplinary procedures- are you being treated fairly?
- Employment Contracts
- Unfair dismissal
- Sex, race or disability discrimination
- Employment Tribunals- advice and representation